Wright's Food Emporium with rooms, is located in the rural village of Llanarthne, close to the attractions of Carmarthenshire. Very much an informal deli/cafe, with a welcoming approach and relaxing atmosphere. You can choose to take a seat and enjoy great food, quality teas & coffees, superb natural wines, or beers and soft drinks. Alternatively, do a little shopping and take your goods home, most customers like to do both. Have a look on our web site, it has all the information and images you need to give you an idea of what we're about.
We have grown steadily and currently our main products / services are:
- Cafe & Deli, preparing and selling delicious goods
- Baked breads, cakes, etc all produced in house
- Imported natural wines, personally chosen by us, directly from the producers
- Online shopping
- Take home and bake our freshly made pie of the day, they vary as to what produce we have, so give us a call, or pop in.
- Refillable wine & cider from a barrel to bottle buy a bottle; refill it as many times as you like.
- 5* accredited accommodation, served by 2 self catering cottages:
Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a large kitchen and a lounge, in the rooms above Wright's Food Emporium. An ideal choice for friends, or a large family.
2 Buarth y Bragwr
Two bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, lounge in a stone built cottage right next door to Wright's.
We'll give you some essentials for your arrival: Wright's bread, local milk, butter and our own jam, Brew Tea and proper coffee. You can pre-order breakfast online, just start the booking process to get started. We can stock the cottage up for you from our shop, with all you need to have a feast on arrival, including some of the best charcuterie and cheeses from Wales and Europe and our ready to bake pies and dauphinoise potatoes. Drop us an email and we'll arrange it.
Fri/Sat 9am-Late (Last orders 9pm)
Visit Carmarthenshire is a website run by Carmarthenshire Tourism Association to promote our members. If you’re involved in Carmarthenshire's tourism industry, join us and you too can feature on this website, be part of our other marketing activities, as well as accessing many other membership benefits and services. Find out more about Carmarthenshire Tourism Association and how you can join us.